Oil fell slightly on Monday. By the results of trades on March 13th, the value of the May contract for Brent crude on the ICE Futures exchange in London fell by $ 0.02 (0.04%) to $ 51.35 per barrel. April futures on WTI on New York Mercantile Exchange NYMEX fell by $ […]
Search in ABBOS blog
- The US is not ready to give up protectionist measuresMarch 20, 2017
- The Fed supported goldMarch 17, 2017
- Greece loses hope for IMF assistanceMarch 17, 2017
- Iceland returns to international marketsMarch 16, 2017
- Oil prices grow weaklyMarch 16, 2017
- Jeremy Lebenbaum saysI guess if something seems suspicious, it is probably for some reaso..
- Jeremy Lebenbaum saysIt means that a contract has a year or even more before it expires. ..
- Jeremy Lebenbaum saysPonzi schemes, or rather, pyramids, usually arise in rich times, whe..
- Jeremy Lebenbaum saysStock investor’s activity is more selective. He usually invests only..
- Jeremy Lebenbaum saysI can hardly imagine such situation. Not everyone can manage thei..